Stage your Austin home for a quicker sale
Did you know that even in a today’s market, staged homes sell up to 30 times faster and for up to 15% more than the non staged competition? (National Association for Realtors).
Start with a free quote
Simple and straightforward with zero pressure
Who can benefit from home staging?
Are you stuck in one of the following situations? Professional home staging from THE STAGING COMPANY may be the perfect investment for you if:
- You’ve been trying to sell your home for several months, but even in a hot market like Austin, Texas, you feel forced to lower your asking price just to spark interest.
- You want to secure the best selling price for your client, and you know if they replaced some of their outdated furniture with modern décor, their home would sell for thousands of dollars more.
- You are trying to attract more residents to your community, but first, you need to make the spaces look inviting, welcoming, and easy to call “home.”
Whether you’re a homeowner, real estate agent, or property manager, professional home staging is a great way to help you accomplish your goals—from attracting tenants to securing a higher price on the sale of your home.
Why is home staging a good option for Austin homeowners?
Did you know that according to the Austin Board of Realtors, the housing market will start cooling down in 2023? Don’t worry—it’s still a seller’s market—but statistically speaking, homes are spending more time on the market, and residential home sales are declining about 20% yearly.
However, there is one thing that the housing market in Austin, Texas, is not short of—and that’s new listings! New listings jumped by 19.6%, meaning the housing market is getting more competitive. Now, it’s more important than ever to give your home an edge over the competition, which is where professional home staging from THE STAGING COMPANY can help.
According to HomeLight, homeowners who stage their properties tend to enjoy the following benefits:
- Quicker Sales—83% of real estate agents say that a staged home will sell faster than a non staged home. Staged homes can sell up to 10% faster than non staged homes, so if you need to sell your home quickly, home staging is an excellent investment!
- Higher Offers—Over 50% of real estate agents say that home staging can increase a home’s value from 1% to 10% on average. Imagine earning an extra $5,000 to $50,000 on selling your $500,000 property. It’s easy to see how home staging is worth the cost!
- Better Impressions—Staging makes it easier for buyers to imagine themselves living in the home, so staging helps your home leave a positive first impression on each buyer.
$35K over asking price… in less than 2 days
“I really wanted my clients to net a good profit and I felt like staging was the way to do that. And it was—it worked out really well.”
Make money & eliminate stress with Austin home staging
It’s frustrating to have a property on the market that won’t sell—and it’s even more discouraging when you’re forced to lower the asking price just to make a sale. We believe you shouldn’t have to sell your Austin, TX, home for less than it’s worth, which is why we offer professional staging services.
THE STAGING COMPANY knows your home is a valuable asset, so we offer a 100% free, no-risk, no-pressure quote for our staging services. Fill out the form below to get in touch!
The Staging Company is one of our most valued industry partners. I simply could not sell houses for the prices my sellers receive and at the speed at which we sell without them. I’m always amazed how The Staging Company transforms my listings into beautiful, sellable masterpieces.