Stage your Houston home for a faster sale & higher price
85% of staged homes sell for 5% to 23% over their listing price. (National Association for Realtors).
Start with a free quote
Simple and straightforward with zero pressure
When is home staging a good investment?
Professional home staging may help if you find yourself in one of the following situations:
- Homeowner: Your home has already been on the market for several months—but you know if you replaced some outdated furniture, personal items, and mismatched decor with stylish features, your home would sell in a matter of days.
- Real estate agent: You know your client’s house has the potential to sell for much more than their asking price, but the lack of modern furniture and inspiring design elements makes it difficult for future buyers to envision their day-to-day life in the home.
- Property manager: You want to attract more residents to your community, but first, you need to create inspiring spaces they can imagine calling “home.”
These are just a few of the (many!) scenarios that home staging can solve. Complete the contact form if you think home staging is a good match for your needs!
What you'll love about property staging in Houston
There’s nothing more frustrating than having a property on the market that just won’t sell—and it’s even more frustrating when you keep lowering the asking price to get people’s attention. Your home is a valuable investment—and it shouldn’t be treated that way!
Fortunately, we have a solution. THE STAGING COMPANY can help you sell your Houston home for more money in less time with our professional staging services. These are just a few of the benefits of professional home staging:
- First Impression—Most homeowners (95%, in fact) use the internet to shop for houses. Chances are, a cluttered, dirty, outdated home won’t look great online, but a professionally staged home will help you stand out from the competition.
- Perceived Value—Did you know 77% of buyers find it easier to imagine themselves in a home when it’s staged? If they love how they feel in your staged home, they’ll be more likely to purchase it, and they may even put in a higher offer too!
- Better Offers—The cost of professional staging is just a fraction of the amount you’ll make on your house when it sells. Staged homes typically sell between 15% to 20% more than the non staged competition, so you’ll quickly make back your investment.
- Faster Sale—If you need to sell your home as soon as possible, home staging is a much better alternative than reducing the price. You’ll make thousands of dollars more, and according to Professional Staging, your home will spend 73% less time on the market.
Make money & eliminate stress with Houston home staging
The Staging Company is one of our most valued industry partners. I simply could not sell houses for the prices my sellers receive and at the speed at which we sell without them. I’m always amazed how The Staging Company transforms my listings into beautiful, sellable masterpieces.