Stage your Tampa home for quicker sale
Staged home sell 50% faster and earn up to 5-10% more in Tampa (National Association for Realtors).
Start with a free quote
Simple and straightforward with zero pressure
Who can benefit from Tampa home staging?
Is professional home staging right for you? If the following statements resonate, you may benefit from staging services with THE STAGING COMPANY.
- You’re trying to sell a home you’ve lived in for decades, and you already know your furniture, decor, and style preferences are outdated and could use some “sprucing up.”
- You recently flipped a house, and you need some help decorating the space to make it appealing to buyers without spending a ridiculous amount of money adorning a vacant home.
- You’re operating on a tight timeline to sell your home to avoid paying two mortgages, but you aren’t willing to lower your asking price to sell your house more quickly.
Sound like you? Home staging can help! While professional staging can benefit homeowners, it also helps investors, real estate agents, and property managers sell or rent their properties in Tampa, Florida, for more money in less time. Get more information about our staging services by completing the form.
Why is Tampa home staging a good investment?
It’s no secret that Tampa, FL, is one of the hottest housing markets in the United States, with high demand from both investors and homeowners.
This unique combination of low inventory and high demand has created a “seller’s market” in Tampa—and according to experts, this trend should continue into 2023.
Thousands of people move to Tampa, FL, every year in search of new jobs and affordable living costs, creating attractive opportunities for sellers, investors, and property managers of apartments, lofts, and condos throughout the city.
However, to secure the best sale price or rental rate for your property, it’s crucial to make it stand out from the competition—which is where THE STAGING COMPANY can help. These are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy from our professional home staging services:
- Higher Offers—According to the National Association of Realtors, 23% of real estate agents say that staged homes sell for 1% to 5% more than the non staged competition.
- Quicker Sales—31% of real estate agents report that professional staging services significantly reduce the time a home spends on the market.
- Perceived Value—82% of real estate agents say their buyers have an easier time visualizing themselves living in a staged home than a non staged home.
- Appealing Look—68% of real estate agents say television shows have impacted buyers’ opinions on the kind of home they want. Based on these expectations, home staging can make a seller’s home more attractive to buyers.
The Staging Company is one of our most valued industry partners. I simply could not sell houses for the prices my sellers receive and at the speed at which we sell without them. I’m always amazed how The Staging Company transforms my listings into beautiful, sellable masterpieces.